Send Us a Message
Are you interested in a fulfilling career in tree service? We are a family-owned company that provides a safe and satisfying work environment. Most of our positions are on small crews where each person's input and ideas are highly valued. Our employees have daily interactions with our customers. This gives you the pleasure and responsibility of being the face of a safe and reputable company.
We have a small office staff, and occasionally have job openings in this position. Our office is in our new building in New Holland PA. Our office staff enjoys a busy yet easy going work environment.
This full-time position involves working on the field as a tree service tech. The duties involve…
- Driving company CDL vehicles
- Using a chainsaw, operating a chipper, occasionally a skid-loader
- Working 40-55 hours per week.
- Lifting up to 100 lbs.
- Class A, CDL (must have CDL permit to begin employment).
- Participate in random drug test.
- Work well with crew members and strong work ethic.
- Participate in ongoing training.